Tumult Hype's "Exporting" documentation can be found at in the 'Previewing & Exporting' chapter of our Documentation. This will give you an overview of what Hype can export to, and what the files look like.
If you'd like to quickly get your document on a server but don't know where to start, read our beginner's guide to getting an exported document on an FTP server.
Read Hype's FAQ for more answered questions.
Since Tumult Hype's release, we've seen Hype content embedded in all sorts of different content management systems (CMS) and integrated within sites created with other website editors like Rapidweaver and Sadvox (Even Frontpage!). Below are a few tutorials to help you get setup in various systems and applications:
- OAM Widget - This can be embedded in InDesign for example.
- Dashboard / iBooks Author Widget
- MP4 or Apple ProRes 422 Video
- Animated GIF, and tips for reducing GIF filesize
- Animated PNG
- PNG Sequence
- Live TV with Caspar CG
- Wordpress (Self-hosted) via the Tumult Hype Animations Wordpress Plugin
- Neocities (1GB free hosting)
- Google Sites
- Blocs, with live preview from Hype.
- Freeway Pro / Freeway Express
- Rapidweaver 7 and Rapidweaver 6 & read this tutorial at Hype Docks by @michelangelo
- iBooks Author: In Hype, select to File > Export to HTML5 > Export to iBooks Author
- Pubcoder, which supporte EPUB export.
- Adobe InDesign
- iOS app: Xcode or PhoneGap / CocoonJS
- Swift / Xcode Game Video Tutorial
- Android + iOS on Intel XDK using Cordova
- Here's a List of Kiosk Solutions which includes iOS and Android options that support offline usage of web pages (which can include an entire Hype project)
- Movie / Screencast
- Creating a Hype animation with transparency for import into Premiere Pro or After Effects
- Wistia Video Objects
If you're looking to export your Tumult Hype creation in something not shown here, please search the forums by clicking the magnifying glass at the top of this page.