I didn’t see this until tonight. So, I tested it.
My security settings are pretty strict. Here’s the error it throws…
That’s with the “div” method. Here’s what happens with iFrame…
I suppose I could use the “class” field to specify a height. I was about to go to sleep just before I read your message, so maybe I’ll look more at this tomorrow. For now, I just reverted back to plain HTML / iFrame.
…but wow, the single OAM file seems like a good thing to use. It dramatically reduced the size of the project… from about 500KB to about 400KB.
Update: Using the “iFrame” mode, and a CSS Class to specify the height, worked. It looks like it just expands the files into the “hypeanimations” directory, so no space savings. That would have been cool. This should be much easier for people though, as FTP isn’t needed. Looks like a good plugin.