Tumult Hype Animations Wordpress Plugin

My CSS and global variables in my html is not being recognized. I discovered that @Daniel 's comment is why.

Can someone please elaborate on how can include the javascript and css I have in the into an iframe and have it read when I serve it on a Wordpress site.

Is this something I can do within the Tumult interface? Do I create a resource file? I tried creating an html file with the js and the css inside and iframe and added it to the resource files. No luck.

Or is it a file that I have to add outside the app? If so where?

This is what I have in the head html:

<script  type="text/javascript">

// global variables

var totalSelectOne = 0;
  var totalSelectTwo = 0;

var arrayAccum = [0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00];
  var maxDistanceHold = [0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00];     
  var electricHold = [0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00];       
  var hydroFuelHold = [0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00];   

</script>

<style type="text/css">

.activeButton{
 border-style: solid!important;
 border-width: 3px!important;
 border-color: #438730!important;
}
</style> 	

Thanks!

https://www.greensight.no/testapp/
prototypeV7.zip (650.5 KB)

I’ve had good luck with running Hype animations in Wordpress in the past.

But for this most recent project, I’m running into issues with the < head >html as well as running jQuery commands.

Would it be a good solution to serve the Hype folders in a separate server and run everything in an iframe within Wordpress?

Thanks!

You can if I am recalling this correctly. Use iFrame instead of DIV in the tumult Hype panel in WordPress … setting on each upload.

I recently added a new guide on this topic guide to the troubleshooting section above. It deals with how to use jQuery when embedding via the WP plugin (by @MarkHunte). You may have seen it since then.

1 Like

Version 1.8 just released, which is a quick update today to address three things that bugged me:

• It was tricky to copy the shortcode --now when you click on the shortcode it is automatically selected
  • The ‘copy code’ modal now displays code more like… code
  • Tested & supported up to WP 5.2 & deprecates support for PHP 5.5 which no longer receives security fixes.

Changelog

1.8.1 also pushed live, now with Afrikaans language support.

To help translate, visit this page! https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/tumult-hype-animations/dev/ :iceland:

4 Likes