Improved Slide-management

1. What do you want to see in Hype?
    I use HYPE for many things, but mostly as a keynote/powerpoint creator. It's in many ways superior to keynote or powerpoint, and allow me to create whatever slides I want and put then on a webpage for easy access on any computer for my keynotes.

But compared to say keynote the managemend of the slides are a bit of a hassle. I would like to be able to move multiple slides at once, see them in a better overvier to be able to sort them, maybe have the posibility to put slides as sub-slides or children to another slide, or group them... that kind of things.

1. Have you found a workaround for this problem?
    No.

2. Are there examples of other apps with this feature? Or, have you seen examples of this elsewhere on the web? (Please include a URL)
    Keynote and poerpoint

3. How high of a priority is this for you?

Nice to Have - but actually really nice to have
[ ] Important
[ ] Can't use Hype without it

Thanks for the request!

I'll definitely admit that not having multiple selection in the scene view is one of those embarrassing corners of Hype that we want to address :sweat_smile:.

Hi @staffanlandin!

I have just created a topic offering an idea that might get closer to your requests. It is a bare bones concept that promotes ease of editing in Hype's Timeline layers (does not use a Timeline), and would facilitate creation of Slides with Parent~Child relationships.

1 Like