Floating creative

Hi all,
we are searching for a solution about a floating creative (525px x 525px). Right now, we are using Adobe Edge Animate and it work well with the DC enablers but when we try to “translate” it to Hype, issues appears. Here are what we have done since:

Thanks for your help !

Can you better describe what issues you are running into? It’d be great to know exactly what you’re trying to do, what the expectation is, and what is actually happening. Also if you can send a zip of your .hype document it would be easier to make modifications to experiment.

Thanks for your reply. Here’s a definition of a voken:
A voken is a “free- floating” ad unit, served in a transparent layer over the page. It is also known as a floating unit or OTP (over the page) ad. This ad unit loads automatically without any user interaction. A voken can run independently, or in conjunction with another ad placement.

test voken.zip (249.7 KB)

The biggest issue I can find right now is that you're not including the Enabler.js in the head HTML.

This is leading to these issues in the console.log:

[Error] ReferenceError: Can't find variable: Enabler
	Global Code (index.html:53)
[Log] APPLY ERR w=<script> (HYPE-555.thin.min.js, line 42)
document.getElementById('bg-exit-3').addEventListener('click', bgExitHandler3, false);
</script>
 : TypeError: null is not an object (evaluating 'document.getElementById('bg-exit-3').addEventListener')
[Log] Error in EnablerListener: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: Enabler (HYPE-555.thin.min.js, line 14)
[Error] ReferenceError: Can't find variable: Enabler
	onload (Anonymous Script 1 (line 12))

Please see the guide to working with DoubleClick:

After I add the enabler, there's still an issue with the code in the head referencing the actionBtn. I don't see where this came from and also you don't have any unique element IDs defined on any of your elements in the Identity Inspector, which is probably going to be required for your code (specifically also 'bg-exit' which is referenced but there's no elements with this ID).