Tumult Hype Wordpress Plugin Tutorial

Hello I have a Hype animation file that is a complete website for a phone and I'm tested
in WordPress using the word press plug-in "Hype animation".
Having some trouble can I get it to show up in the webpage I have reviewed the video that you posted it's about three years old may need to be updated.
But nevertheless i have uploaded the OAM of the project and I have a question of where to copy and paste a shortcode in what order

shortcode = [hypeanimations_anim id="8"]

<div id="lovespursuit_hype_container" class="HYPE_document" style="margin:auto;position:relative;width:100%;height:896px;overflow:hidden;">
	<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="Loves-Pursuit.com.hyperesources/lovespursuit_hype_generated_script.js?72406"></script>
</div>

Thanks for your support

1 Like

You only need to paste your shortcode into a post or page.

[hypeanimations_anim id="8"]

No need to paste the other div, since the plug-in handles that.

We definitely need to update the video, good point!

Hi Daniel Thanks for your suggestion, This my three examples of me posting a code of the hype animation in WordPress
Wordpress tech-support is no help whatsoever they refused to, So what is the Secret sauce depose your page in WordPress

Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 2.31.36 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 2.25.33 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 2.29.21 AM.png

https://www.behance.net/drzigzag420

Little side question... what is the panel on the left. Is a customizer of sorts? Doesn’t look like only the regular editing screen. With so many plugins and service providers around the persistence of the graphical user interface in WordPress is currently very much in flux.