Hi Hype Community,
I’m interested in creating an interactive experience in which a users can do the following:
- press a sequence of buttons followed by “submit” which launches an action.
- press a different sequence of buttons following by “submit” which produces a different action;
- and so on …
Therefore, I’d need to have a library, then I’d need to have the following options:
- if A + B + C + Submit is pressed, then X action is launched;
- if C + D + A + M + Submit is pressed, then Y is launched.
The attached image provides some context. It provides a map of all possible sounds/phonemes in English.
If the sequence of
- If /b/ + /a/ + /t/ + SUBMIT is pressed, then an overlay with audio + text + images is presented
- If /b/ + /a/ + /t/ + /m/ + /a/ + /n/ + SUBMIT is pressed, then a different overlay with audio + text + images is presented.
In sort … if I define each button as a unique identifies, is there a way for a sequence of button pushes to be remembered, which can launch a different action based on the sequence of button selections?