🇺🇸 [Hype #7] The United States “Capitals” Quiz Template — Using A Multidimensional Array In Hype

In honor of Veterans Day, Photics.TV presents the United States “Capitals” quiz template for Tumult Hype. It shows how to create a multiple choice quiz. If you're not from the United States, no problem. This template was designed to be customizable. You could simply change the images and the data to match your quiz.

This video covers how the template works. In particular, it discusses multidimensional arrays. This is a spreadsheet-like way to store data, using JavaScript. If it sounds technical, that's because it is technical. But hopefully, this video will help you to create your own multidimensional array.

[Hype #7] The United States “Capitals” Quiz Template — Using A Multidimensional Array In Hype

3 Likes

@Photics A very insightful tutorial! Is it your own voice or did you hire someone to do voice overs :heart: for your YT-videos?

2 Likes

That's me. Also, I'm not a robot. That's not artificial intelligence generating the narration. It's just me doing a lot of editing and redos. HA HA! :smile:

1 Like

Is there a template download?

It's available on Photics.com…

https://photics.com/free-template-tuesday-7-tumult-hype-capitals/

1 Like