How to add an email contact form?

I’m new to websites and Hype 3 Pro. I currently have a contact page on my site that just has a link to click my email address and it’s set to mailto:myemail@mydomain.com

I’d like it to just be a form where they put their email address in and some comments, and have them click a ‘submit’ button for it to send to me. That way i’m not putting my email out there for everyone to see.

What’s the easiest way to do this?

The easiest way is to create a form using Survey Legend: Free Web Form and Questionnaire Templates for Use | SurveyLegend

We know them and they're awesome!

Sort of the same thing as i currently have where the link of the button is just mailto:myemail@mydomain.com

I was wanting more of a form, something where I don’t want to have to rely on hoping and praying that the person using my website is using a desktop mail client. I can just imagine someone clicking it, having it open up their mail client on their computer that they don’t use because they don’t understand computers and like to log in to yahoo’s browser site, and then get all confused.

so again, is there not a way to add a form?

This question has already been asked: Form creation / email form collection system inside of Hype?

If you’d like to get your hands dirty, here’s how @xavierLaurent setup his form, which requires a PHP-enabled server: PHP form and Hype WebApp