Export movie isn't looping

Hello everyone...I made a collage with a few movies in it...
al these movies with setting autoplay, inline, mute and loop ON....

in the preview works fine...but when im export it to mp4..the loop isn't working..
i don't see this warning in the video element..some warnings for android, mobile, safari...but not a warning: loop isn't working for video.

somebody knows?

Movies (movie files) don't have a setting where they will loop automatically when played. This is something that the video player playing the file sets. Animated GIFs do have an option to 'loop' but this isn't something movies have built into the file format.

If you have video files within Hype set to 'loop' then they should loop when previewed in a browser, since Hype is writing code that tells the browser to play the video file on loop. But exporting that Hype document as a movie writes out a single file without loop instructions.

oke thanks...I will make the movies endless in adobe premiere, before import in hype

( something else....when I want to change txt input...I have to click it and then I get a circle with a pencil...when I click on it..I get the text field...

is there an other way of working? maybe such as right click on the text item in the timeline actions to get direct in the text field?

now, sometimes I have to move several items which are above my text...
hope there is..or maybe on the list for the next upgrade?

You can either write text in the normal text element, or in the 'inner HTML' view that is exposed after clicking the pencil. This might be helpful for you: Working with Plain Text

One shortcut that might be helpful is if you select the text element in the element list, and then press on the keyboard ⌘ + option + e

This will pop open the text editor without you needing to adjust the element's layer order.

SUPERTHANKS!, that was the short cut I needed...saves me lot of time

(any idea were to find more tips like this?)

sorry, but I have to asked this..

to start an other Capo, met of the times I have to Dismiss Capo several times...

isn't there a way, to this once?..the short cut for Set Capo is nice..but when there is a Capo in its memory it doesn't work...

ps. maybe I can also upload a Advertise banner...so that maybe someone can see what I doing all wrong?...or is that something what I have to learn by using Hype in future...:wink:

For now is Hype one of the most using software for me...
I make online banners..but also inputs for Adobe Premiere to make television sketches... and I love it!

1 Like

that's interesting... do you use an png-export or what is your workflow?

for Premiere I use the movie export...

for social media I create output out of pictures and/or movies with text and prices in it...and some animation....at the end I export it to premiere...and there I put some audio in it...

I use Hype as a sort of positioning software...It can be done with premiere of after effects, but this works easier :wink:

ah ... i thought you'll need a transparent background for the export ...

Hmm... do you mind clarifying your current steps in using the capo and what you expect to be the result?

If you don't move the playhead, the Capo will retain its memory of the position when going in and out of record mode. Hitting command-control-k will toggle the capo on/off without memory.