Adding a Click Tag: Doubleclick Studio

Hello,
I'm creating an add for a 3rd party vendor that is HTML 5. This is my first project in Hype 5. The vendor is using Google Ad Manager, and they are requiring a click tag. No hard coded URL's. I have zero coding background, and am struggling on how to do this. I've tried adding double click studio and doing an exit function, but nothing is working with the vendor. Does anyone have any insight on how to make this work, or what code I need to paste in. Nothing is working and I really don't want to have to go back to google web designer to create everything.

Thanks!

What do they say is the problem? Did you add an exit + export like this? Adding Clicktag to DCM banner - #5 by Daniel

It just says missing click tag. Add a vaild click tag or exit function before uploading the creative to Ad Manager.

@Daniel
Is there a way I can upload my files for you to take a look at?

You can drag a zip file into your reply (just drag it where you type text). But first, can you confirm you followed these steps?

I finally got it to work. I had to use Double Click Manager vs Double CLick studio. I didn't realize there was a difference between the two. Thanks for the help.

Molly