A Book About Hype (3.5+Pro) 📘

Now that Hype 4 is beta out… I was wondering if you had any more thoughts on this :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have been thinking about the matter a lot. I’m waiting until after beta is over to make a final decision.

OK, here’s the update.

I was having trouble getting motivated to write a Hype 4 book. It takes a lot of energy and I wasn’t feeling that excitement. Well, let’s just say that I’ve seen something in Hype 4 beta that changes that. HA!

So, that means the Hype 3.5 book will soon be obsolete. I’m planning to take it down this weekend. It’s been a good run. I’m glad I wrote it. Hopefully it helped a lot of people.

While I’m making (notice how I didn’t just say “writing”) the Hype 4.0 book – NEITHER BOOK WILL BE AVAILABLE! That’s to make it fair to the people that bought the previous version. THANKS! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

“Hopefully it helped a lot of people.”

It did. It does. We way too rarely give positive feedback but just thought I say “Thank you” for doing the book. It was part of my path in learning hype. And I am pleased to hear you are making the 4.0 version. It will be appreciated.

3 Likes