Yandex Adfox Export Script

Pleeeeease, please make the export script for adfox! I beg you :slight_smile: Nowadays me, and thousands of other banner makers do their banners in Hype and then have to do the same banner in Adobe Animate, because only in Adobe Animate there is export script for AdFox. It's very uncomfortable and takes a lot of time.
All documentation and requirements are in English on this page Banner HTML5 - About Adfox. About Adfox

I think it will be the best day of my life when someone will make this export script)))

I went ahead and took a stab at this -- hopefully this is the best day of your life!!

It adds two action handlers to Hype -- an "Exit" and "Ad Event" action. Right now it only supports one exit. The Ad Event takes an argument which should be a number corresponding to an event number that I assume is setup when making the ad.

Unfortunately I don't have an Adfox account, so if you don't mind it would be great if you could test this. Please use these manual install instructions:

1. Download the export script from:
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tumult/hype-export-scripts/Adfox/Adfox/Adfox.hype-export.py
    (you may need to hit option-return in the browser to get the file to download)

2. Open the /Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app and enter in this command:

open ~/Library/Application\ Scripts/com.tumult.Hype4

This will open the Applications Scripts folder; alternatively you can get to this via Hype's Preferences > Exporting > Show Export Scripts Folder in Finder

3. Make an Adfox folder inside the com.tumult.Hype4 folder, and then move the Adfox.hype-export.py file into that

4. Back in the Terminal, enter this command:

chmod 755 ~/Library/Application\ Scripts/com.tumult.Hype4/Adfox/Adfox.hype-export.py

This will give the export script permission to run.

It should be installed now. In Hype, you should be able to choose the File > Export as HTML5 > Adfox… menu item.

Please let me know if this winds up working or not. If so, I can make an installer and publish. Thanks!

3 Likes

OMG! I'll test in ASAP and let you now about the results!

1 Like