Works in Browser - Not in Reflect

Hello.
This was working great,… I added a new function, and now the preview works in all my browsers, but the screen is black/dead when using Reflect and iphone.

Can anyone shed some light on what is going on?
Appreciated, thank you.

• Should say - other projects work fine with Reflect.

Hype Reflect uses the same web view that is in mobile safari, so it should’t be different.

Would it be possible for you to post a zip of your .hype document so we can try reproducing? Thanks!

I copied all of my scenes to a new document, and it worked.
Once again - last eve was working fine… this morning, black screen. As before, other files work. Quit and restart Hype… same issue.
Could just be my nasty puter gremlins, as you know, they like to pick on the exact file(s) you find important.
Thanks for taking a look.

isoPower-dead.zip (471.2 KB)

From within the Reflect app I can select .local and it works… and it live updates ‘Mirror Scene’.
Console shows: DataCloneError. Do not know how to address that.

Here is the original file I copied from… still does not work for me with Reflect.
main_dead.zip (2.6 MB)

Your untitledFunction() is missing a closing curly bracket. You have:

if (password == "rawr"){

hypeDocument.showSceneNamed('main1', hypeDocument.kSceneTransitionCrossfade, 1.1)

it should be:

if (password == "rawr") {    
        hypeDocument.showSceneNamed('main1', hypeDocument.kSceneTransitionCrossfade, 1.1);
    }

I have no idea why this results in a “DataCloneError” in Hype Reflect that causes the document not to show up, whereas it is more properly a syntax error on Safari/Mobile Safari that does show up. I’ll investigate more, but the root cause is that your code isn’t valid without the extra curly bracket.