Whisk Plug-ins? Emmet?

Hi
Are ther plans of integrating plug-ins? Specially emmet would be really helpful for pros.
Best
Alex

5 Likes

Second that emotion! Just joined the forums to ask that very same question. Digging Whisk and Emmet support would take it to the next level.

3 Likes

Thanks for the request! I hadn’t heard of Emmet until more recently but it definitely has its fans. I will be investigating what integration would be like :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

I'd like to make another request for Emmet as well. I used this on other editors and it's like code snippets on steroids. Has any timeline been set for the next update and what features we may expect?

2 Likes

Absolutely agree that Emmett would be a great addition to Whisk. I find myself loading Whisk, then remembering that Emmett isn't included and then going off to use another tool instead, which is a shame...

3 Likes

Thanks - this is quite good to know for prioritization.

I first got a request a few years ago (in the HyperEdit days) but wasn't aware of how popular it was until now.

3 Likes

I'd like to throw my vote in here, too. I think a lot of others in this forum would agree, also, but for lack of understanding what "emmet" is (I only learned it when using VS Code, which I unfortunately went back to since I need those shortcuts!) Automatic tag closing, indents done properly, shortcuts, etc. all would be great additions and would likely bring me back!

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

+1 in this feature Emmet is a must have :slight_smile:

2 Likes

+1 for Emmet too! I'd love to drop VS Code and go with Whisk exclusively for editing. Its so much better than the other options out there IMHO.

1 Like

Will you add Emmet? What's the likely ETA?

Sorry - we don't comment on feature requests or release dates, but Emmet is a popular request!