Welcome on board! Please introduce yourself 🖐

Hi everyone,

I must have introduced myself 10 years ago, but new account, so here we go :slight_smile:

I discovered Hype I believe in 2013 or 2014. I was an intern at a small startup and I wanted to create an onboarding for our users, introducing them to the feature of our product. It loved how intuitive Hype was; I wasn't a developer back then, so Hype was very easy for me to get into.

Fast-forward to 10 years later, I now live in Barcelona, Spain, after a few years in Bali. I've learned code to build an iOS app: Kuri, a climate-friendly cooking & meal planning app. It's going pretty well, all things considered!

Now, I've always wanted to build a game. I'm circling back to this idea as I think I have a decent concept for a game that I could embed into my cooking app. Something related to sustainable farming, learning how to become self-sufficient, while also creating a nice "RPG" experience for my users who are into mobile games.

So I'm back here, trying to figure out if/how I could build something nice to add to my app :slight_smile:

Really impressed by the contributions made by this community over the years :clap:

Cheers!

4 Likes