Video could not be played

Dear All.

Greetings.

Could you kindly give me any suggestion for the video play in smart phone like iPhone or iPad?
Although I tried 3 ways based on the given suggestions, I could not view the video finally.
Not to repeat the same problem, I would like to know why I failed and how I should work it out.

1st
I used a rectangle with inner HTML and put the code bellow in it.
After all, I could view the alternative picture but failed to watch the video both in web and in smart phone.

<video autoplay poster="./images/fuku-picutures/img1.jpg" width="100%" height="auto" controls="controls">
<source src="./images/fukuminshuku.m4v" type="video/mp4">
<source src="./images/fukuminshuku.mp4" type="video/mp4">
<source src="./images/fukuminshuku.ogv" type="video/ogv">
<source src="./images/fukuminshuku.webm" type="video/webm"></video>

2nd
I used a rectangle with inner HTML and put the code bellow in it. The code is from yutube after uploading the video on it. After all, I failed to watch the video both in web and in smart phone.

<style>

.embed-container {
position: relative;
padding-bottom: 56.25%;
height: 0;
overflow: hidden;
max-width: 100%;
}

.embed-container iframe, .embed-container object, .embed-container embed {
position: absolute;
top: 0;
left: 0;
width: 100%;
height: 100%;
}

</style>
<div class='embed-container'>
<iframe src='https://www.youtube.com/embed//5XvnC6fkcrU' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>
</div>

※I used to put !important after each direction.

3rd
I put 4 kinds of video; mp4, m4v, ogv, webm directly onto a screen.
After all, I could view the video in Web but failed to do it in smart phone.

If there are other conditions to meet other than the above, could you teach me about them?
Thank you.

Regards,

Yousuke

Hi Yousuke

It might be better to share your document so that people can see exactly what you’re trying to attempt. Or, can you share a web site where we can see the final result?

I can only guess by what you have posted that in “1st” above the browser probably cannot find the video source because of the url "./images/fukuminshuku....."

In “2nd” the embed code points to a private video.

in “3rd” we would need to see the document / a live version to understand what’s going on here.

Dear Mr.DBear.

Greetings.

Thank you very much for your kindness.
This is the web site I am making.
http://ibc.ciao.jp/ishigaki/tanaka/fukuminshuku/index.html

In top page, I set a movie make by Hype pro. I want to autoplay this video in iPad or iPhone.
But as far as I know, I guess that it is hard to autoplay a video in IOS according to several articles in google.
Is it possible to autoplay a video in iPad or iPhone in this Hype?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Unfortunately you can not autoplay in iOS. Under any circumstance (at the moment).

Dear Mr.DBear.

Greetings.

Thank you very much for your advice.
Let me make sure of your answer.
Which is what you mean?

①Can’t I autoplay this video because of wrong code?

⇨I have possibility to realize a video autoplaying. My direction will be to change the code.
In this case, I wonder what the reason is.

②In the first place, a video can’t be autoplay in IOS?

⇨I don’t have possibility to realize a video autoplaying. I will change the direction.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Yousuke

This is what I mean

Dear Mr.DBear.

I appreciate you very much in spite of many comments of mine.
I understand what you mean.

I will change the direction.
I will separate mobile version and web version and use a plugin in wordpress when I customize.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

Yousuke

You’re welcome