VA TVHS Facility Spotlight project

Wanted to share a project I just finished with Hype.

http://bignewplan.com/tvhsmod/

About this project: The US Dept. of Veterans Affairs Office of Modernization spotlights a VA facility or system which is clearly working hard to simplify operations and improve delivery of services to Veterans. The latest selection was the Nashville-based Tennessee Valley Healthcare System. I packaged the media content available to me (print articles, photos, and videos) into a microsite created with Tumult Hype to showcase the efforts and highlight the Tennessee Valley system on the VA’s internal social networking platform VA Pulse.

This is my second Hype project. It is simple, but this type of thing has never been done before in VA pulse. This project got me familiar with the application. Interactivity is a hugely compelling addition to this internal collaboration site, and now I’m feeling like the sky’s the limit.

Thanks,

Chris Vadnais

Disclaimer of Endorsement:

Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the United States Government. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the United States Government, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.

3 Likes

I would have created my own text scrubbers instead of using the build in ones. Which gives you much more freedom to style this.
I posted one way, there are probably others some even better, in the ‘Poseidon’ showcase thread just below this one.

Other then that it look very nice.:blush:

1 Like

Yes I think it does look a bit blocky and obtrusive – especially on Windows machines. Thanks!