Using MyFonts Webfonts?

Hi,

Been trying to set up a webfont I purchased from MyFonts but getting knowwhere fast. I have managed to get an live version to display the correct font but when its running on my local copy I just see a default font which is not great for layouts.

Anyone else used this font provider with Hype? - http://www.myfonts.com/

The code I get from them to embed is this :

Any ideas much appreciated!

1 Like

Doh, just found the answer on your documentation pages! If anyone else is having problems just use the code below and replace the futura-bol etc… with your webfonts which will be numbered with I what I presume is your licsence code. ie - 2D####_0_0.eot

<style>
    @font-face {
        font-family: 'FuturaTOTBold';
        src: url('${resourcesFolderName}/futuratot-bol-webfont.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'),
             url('${resourcesFolderName}/futuratot-bol-webfont.woff') format('woff'),
             url('${resourcesFolderName}/futuratot-bol-webfont.ttf') format('truetype');
    }
</style>

Loving the new Hype 3 Professional theme :smiley:

Glad you found the solution. The above variable just inserts the name of your resources folder. So if your document were named 'mydocument2' then it would insert mydocument2.hyperesources in place of the variable at export time to correctly reference your font.