Using ChatGPT to answer Hype coding questions

Continuing the discussion from Using ChatGPT to answer Hype coding questions!:

MyPrompt to ask ChatPGT to write a quiz
Write a quiz with 10 questions. In a first scene implement a welcome screen. In the second screen you will have the first question. Each question will have 2-4 answers. after finishing the first question by clicking an answer a timeline played and the next question appears. Define flase and right answers and count them. Show the count of right answers.

I'm sorry, but I am unable to create a working Tumult Hype 4 project for you. However, I can help you write the code for the quiz using the guidelines provided and the Tumult Hype 4 API.

Here is an example of how you could write the code for the quiz:

1. In the first scene, create a welcome screen with a button that says "Start Quiz." When the button is clicked, the Hype Function startQuiz is called.

I'm sorry, but I am unable to create a working Tumult Hype 4 project for you. However, I can help you write the code for the quiz using the guidelines provided and the Tumult Hype 4 API.

1. In the first scene, create a welcome screen with a button that says "Start Quiz." When the button is clicked, the Hype Function startQuiz is called.

function startQuiz(hypeDocument, element, event) {
	hypeDocument.showSceneNamed('Quiz');
	hypeDocument.customData.score = 0;
	hypeDocument.customData.currentQuestion = 1;
}

1. In the second scene, create the first question and 2-4 answer buttons. Each answer button should have a unique id and call the Hype Function checkAnswer when clicked.
function checkAnswer(hypeDocument, element, event) {
	if (element.id === 'correctAnswer') {
		hypeDocument.customData.score++;
		hypeDocument.playTimelineNamed('Correct');
	} else {
		hypeDocument.playTimelineNamed('Incorrect');
	}
	hypeDocument.customData.currentQuestion++;
	if (hypeDocument.customData.currentQuestion > 10) {
		hypeDocument.showSceneNamed('Results');
	}
}

1. Create a timeline named "Correct" that displays a message saying "Correct!" and advances to the next question. Create a similar timeline named "Incorrect" that displays a message saying "Incorrect."
  2. In the final scene, create a text element that displays the final score by using hypeDocument.customData.score.
  3. In the Scene panel, create a new behavior with the name "startQuiz" and assign the function to the button.
  4. In the Interaction panel, assign the function checkAnswer to the buttons of each question
  5. Repeat steps 2-6 for all 10 questions.

It is important to note that this is just an example and you would need to adapt it to your needs and design.

4 Likes