- https://www.w3schools.com – W3Schools
- https://developer.mozilla.org – Mozilla Developer Network
- https://webmasters.googleblog.com – Google Webmaster Central Blog
- https://www.kirupa.com – Website that aims to help web designers and developers
- https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/7451184 – Google’s SEO Beginner Guide
- https://caniuse.com – “Browser support tables for modern technologies”
- http://iossupportmatrix.com – Chart of iOS devices and their operating support level
- http://wave.webaim.org – WAVE, Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool
- https://jakearchibald.github.io/svgomg/ – SVG Optimizer
- https://imageoptim.com/mac – Image Optimizer
- https://securityheaders.io/ – Response header assessment
- https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/ – SSL Server Test
- https://www.us-cert.gov – United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team
- https://www.srihash.org – SRI Hash Generator (Subresource Integrity)
- https://shancarter.github.io/mr-data-converter/ – Mr Data Converter
- https://regexr.com – Learn, build and test “Regular Expressions” (Reg/Ex)
- https://matomo.org – Open Source Web Analytics
- http://www.4webhelp.net/us/timestamp.php – Unix Timestamp Converter
- https://www.opensourcecms.com – Learn / Test online Content Management Systems
- http://appshopper.com – Monitor price drops on Mac and iOS software
- https://twitter.com/itunescarddeals – Find discounts on iTunes Gift Cards
- https://photics.com/books/a-book-about-hype/ – A Book About Hype
- https://photics.com/tag/template/ – Free Hype Templates
- https://photics.com/apps/wrapping/ – Convert your Hype / HTML project to Xcode
- https://photics.com/useful-web-development-and-web-design-links/ – Article this forum thread post is based on.
- http://hypedocks.com/ – Hype Docks
- https://wordpress.org/plugins/tumult-hype-animations/ – Tumult Hype Animations WordPress Plugin.
If you want to share your own favorite links, just post a reply.
Maybe this thread can just be a long list of links.