Unexplained murders

http://www.aachener-zeitung.de/zva/karlo/morde_ACDNHS/

next map :wink: ok, i’ll stop mapping now :wink:

7 Likes

Nice again. I have this (weird?) usage “problem” where after reading the case I want to click the field surrounding the text and anticipate the “pop-up” to disappear so I can view the map again. :upside_down_face: (I probably view too much twitter…)

1 Like

thx @Rick4F -> done :slight_smile:

Ich finde es toll! Man kann soviel machen. Bei der Erhebung mit polizeilichen Daten muss man immer nur vorsichtig sein ob es eine Datenbank mit Verdachtsfällen (Anzeigen) ist oder mit bestätigten Fällen (bearbeitet und eindeutig)… in Anspielung auf die letzten Karte von Dir. Aber in diesem Fall sind ja alle Tod… ziemlich eindeutig :wink:

Gelungene Aufbereitung!

Hi, danke :slight_smile:

Die Daten stammen immer aus Recherchen unserer Redaktion … sollten also relativ save sein :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stop mapping ? Please don’t !!!

I guess you should give us all a complete lecture/tutorial on mapping adapted to Hype (like how a click on markers triggers a Hype animation and so on)

No please more maps. It’s amazing what one can do with openstreemap and leaflet. I remember writing a tiled based map in 2003 and it was only for a island the (20*15 kilometer). The dataset was already very big and getting good Map-Data a problem. These days everybody gets an open sandbox to play around with.