Unemployed persons – statistics

(Hans-Gerd Claßen) #1

less work today :slight_smile: so i started renewing our graphic to make it interactive.
data is pardly dummy, bug reports and suggenstions are welcome :slight_smile:

link

(Jonathan Deutsch) #2

Love infographics like this :slight_smile:!

My suggestion would be to make the click targets larger (representing the entire region) and/or making the hover state more pronounced so it gives a better indication on what the user should do next.

(Trey Yancy) #3

Very nice.

(Hans-Gerd Claßen) #4

yeah, i was unsure about this … i#ll have a look :slight_smile:

edit: done :slight_smile:

(Jonathan Deutsch) #5

Ah yes, looks more obvious now :slight_smile:.

This is really nice and works fine. By the way, how do work with real data. I mean, how is your workaround to geht the right sizes of bars and circles to represent the real data?

It would be nice if in Hype does a tool exist like in Adobe Illustrator, where you can add the numbers in and choose the kind of chart you like (which you then can style like you wish). This would be a game changer for a lot of Journalists and Designers working with data, I guess.

@h_classen Very sweet Hans-Gert! Love this kind of Infographics… Are you from Aachen btw.?

(Hans-Gerd Claßen) #8

At The Moment schiermonnikoog (Short Holiday :grinning:) But yes aachen :grinning:

(Hans-Gerd Claßen) #9

The Data is Hold in a Json-file loaded on request …

Ah, thanks.
@Jonathan Would it be possible to implement a functionality like in AI? Would be much easier for people who are not familiar with Java Script and such things.

(Mark Hunte) #11

Can you explain for people who are not familiar with AI. :smiley:
Cheers

It’s called “graph tool” and it is described here:

It#s easy easy to use und you get much nicer graphs than with Excel (as one would assume with a program like Illustrator.)

(Hans-Gerd Claßen) #13

There are several webtools and js-libraries around To do such stuff. BTW illustrators functionalty is Limited and not really improved since Version 4