Unemployed persons – statistics

less work today :slight_smile: so i started renewing our graphic to make it interactive.
data is pardly dummy, bug reports and suggenstions are welcome :slight_smile:

link

7 Likes

Love infographics like this :slight_smile:!

My suggestion would be to make the click targets larger (representing the entire region) and/or making the hover state more pronounced so it gives a better indication on what the user should do next.

Very nice.

yeah, i was unsure about this ... i#ll have a look :slight_smile:

edit: done :slight_smile:

Ah yes, looks more obvious now :slight_smile:.

This is really nice and works fine. By the way, how do work with real data. I mean, how is your workaround to geht the right sizes of bars and circles to represent the real data?

It would be nice if in Hype does a tool exist like in Adobe Illustrator, where you can add the numbers in and choose the kind of chart you like (which you then can style like you wish). This would be a game changer for a lot of Journalists and Designers working with data, I guess.

@h_classen Very sweet Hans-Gert! Love this kind of Infographics... Are you from Aachen btw.?

At The Moment schiermonnikoog (Short Holiday :grinning:) But yes aachen :grinning:

The Data is Hold in a Json-file loaded on request …

Ah, thanks.
@Jonathan Would it be possible to implement a functionality like in AI? Would be much easier for people who are not familiar with Java Script and such things.

Can you explain for people who are not familiar with AI. :smiley:
Cheers

It’s called “graph tool” and it is described here:

It#s easy easy to use und you get much nicer graphs than with Excel (as one would assume with a program like Illustrator.)

There are several webtools and js-libraries around To do such stuff. BTW illustrators functionalty is Limited and not really improved since Version 4

Hallo, ich bin neu hier und habe heute diese geile Grafik zu den Arbeitslosen entdeckt. Da ich, wie bereits erwähnt, ein absoluter Neuling bin und selbst gerne diese Art von Grafiken erstellen möchte, wäre meine Frage: wie fange ich an (die Gestaltung in AI ist mir bekannt.

Danke

Hallo wittenschorsch,

das ist eine ältere Datei und nicht mehr in Gebrauch. Ich suche sie heraus und lade sie heute abend hier hoch …

Letztlich solltest du dich mit Hype, SVG und Javascript ganz gut auskennen … einen allgemeinen Tipp wie man am besten beginnt, den gibt es nicht … naja vielleicht strukturiert :wink:

LG

Hans

Hallo, danke für die schnelle Antwort: Um welche Tools handelt es sich denn? Was sind JS-Bibliotheken?

Hype, SVG, Javascript ... ich habe wohl die JS-Bibliothek countUp noch verwendet, aber das ist optional ...

Eine JS-Bibliothek stellt Javascriptfuntionalität zur Verfügung -> damit man das Rad nicht immer neu erfinden muss :slight_smile:

Danke für die Antworten: Darf ich morgen, also am Mittwoch noch einmal melden, muss jetzt los

danke vorab

AL_ABCDE.hype.zip (77.5 KB)

1 Like

Hallo,
vielen Dank für die zip-datei. Leider besitze ich noch keine Vierer-Version, die hier kann ich daher nicht öffnen. Ist es möglich, sie in drei zu speichern,

Danke