Troubleshooting Tumult Hype Wordpress Plugin

If you’d like to clean up those DB entries, you can safely remove everything < ID #24. Glad to hear it’s working! Can you test delete and update for ID 24 as well?

Yes,example:

before update, it’s name is Aferica~~~

and I will use another file to update, and if it success, the name will change:

1# before upload:

2# after update:

FYR, I do not know why there is different with my test before, I tested before in quite clear environment. the only difference is that I switch plugin with FTP.

Alex

Hello @Daniel,

Any plan to update plugin?:slight_smile:

Alex

Instead of using the Document Name as the display name, the update of the plugin (from the plugin repository) uses the filename. This was part of a set of required changes to ensure that text displayed by the plugin followed security plugin guidelines. Since you had an old version of the plugin (and you have database entries from before the stable release) your document name was using the old format.

So, What should I do or just leave it work? thanks.

Alex

I didn't see this until tonight. So, I tested it.

My security settings are pretty strict. Here's the error it throws...

EvalError: Refused to evaluate a string as JavaScript because 'unsafe-eval' is not an allowed source of script in the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline' data: https://photics.com".

That's with the "div" method. Here's what happens with iFrame...

I suppose I could use the "class" field to specify a height. I was about to go to sleep just before I read your message, so maybe I'll look more at this tomorrow. For now, I just reverted back to plain HTML / iFrame.

...but wow, the single OAM file seems like a good thing to use. It dramatically reduced the size of the project... from about 500KB to about 400KB.

Update: Using the "iFrame" mode, and a CSS Class to specify the height, worked. It looks like it just expands the files into the "hypeanimations" directory, so no space savings. That would have been cool. This should be much easier for people though, as FTP isn't needed. Looks like a good plugin.

1 Like