Text renders blurred only in Safari, while in other browsers are okay.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE ISSUE
- Download attached template file that contains Fullscreen API.
- Try test with Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.
- Add a .mp4 video to the scene.
- Try test with Safari, Chrome, and Firefox, again.
- Compare the results between step 2, and 4.
When there is no video on the scene, all 3 browsers render text correctly.
If there’s a video, however, Safari renders text blurred(low resolution) while other 2 browsers are okay.
Screenshots and template files are attached.
I thinks there’s something wrong with the Heat HTML but cannot figure it out.
Original Image Link https://www.dropbox.com/s/s0scsh3mxn2j2gg/textrender.png?dl=1
Fullscreen God.hypetemplate.zip (23.0 KB)