Text renders blurred only in Safari, while in other browsers are okay.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE ISSUE
1. Download attached template file that contains Fullscreen API.
2. Try test with Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.
3. Add a .mp4 video to the scene.
4. Try test with Safari, Chrome, and Firefox, again.
5. Compare the results between step 2, and 4.
When there is no video on the scene, all 3 browsers render text correctly.
If there's a video, however, Safari renders text blurred(low resolution) while other 2 browsers are okay.
Original Image Link https://www.dropbox.com/s/s0scsh3mxn2j2gg/textrender.png?dl=1
Screenshots and template files are attached.
I thinks there's something wrong with the Heat HTML but cannot figure it out.
Fullscreen God.hypetemplate.zip (23.0 KB)