Text moving down unexpectedly

Hi there, I hope someone can help. I am creating docs that sometimes use large text up to 150px to 200px. When I preview in safari and chrome all seems to work fine. But when the client views the files the text seems to drop 40-50 pixels lower than appears on screen.

One thing I thought it might be, text boxes sometimes get a little cluttered with HTML tags like 'reasons' or

reasons
. I have removed everything from the box but not sure if this is the issue.

Apart from the above is there anything else that could be causing the issue?

Thanks
Digi

Maybe it switched to a different font :man_shrugging:t2:

Thanks for your reply.
Possibly, but why would it, and why would it shift position so much?
As far as I know I have the fonts pretty well coded in the file.

If the other computer doesn't have the font, then it's going to replace it with some other font. It could be a big difference. A 40-50 pixel shift seems unlikely, but that's one of the first things I'd check.

Oh the other computer definitely won't have the font. And it will be viewed by clients that won't have the font. But I thought that was the idea of coding the font in javascript in the Hype file, to force the font to show?

Is the font embedded in the Hype project?

It is yes

Well, my next step would be to run the developer tools on the browser / computer where the project isn't working — inspecting the elements to see exactly where the trouble is occurring.

One thing to try is to setting a line height for that large text in Hype. Did the client send a screenshot so you can see if the font is working?

Hi Daniel, the Client did send a screenshot but I cant post it here due to client restrictions, I could mail it to you.