Switching app after using Hype makes Mac restart

I'm using Hype 4 Pro, Version 4.1.8 (740) Professional Edition on a MacBookPro 16 inches M1 2021, with MacOS Monterey Version 12.4.

Whenever I open a hype project, if I stay on the app for about 30-40 seconds, and try to switch to another app, my computer freezes, then restarts.
It makes using Hype quite literally impossible, what am I supposed to do to fix this?

I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall the app completely, the problem is still there.

Could you please submit an issue from within Hype, using Help > Report an Issue? When you do so, please also include your document in the Issue Reporter's Attachments section, and ensure that the "Send logs, preferences, and system information" checkbox is checked. Hard to say what the issue is, but there may be clues in your logs. Thanks!

Hi Daniel,

I sent the request via Hype, let me know if you need more logs or anything else that could be useful to resolve this issue,

Thanks.

1 Like

Final verdict, this update would seem to cause the problem. Since everything is working fine for now, feel free to close this thread. Thanks to Jonathan for the support!

1 Like