Space between bulleted list

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create a bulleted list with a little space between each item.

I cannot figure out how to add the space between each list item. I tried the break tag but it's too large. I have a very basic knowledge (beginner) of HTML/CSS, so if anyone could "explain it to me like I'm 5" that would be really helpful. I tried searching on this site/the internet but haven't had luck following any instructions. The simplest solution is probably the best for me, so I hopefully don't mess it up! :sweat_smile:

I created the bulleted list by (1) insert > rectangle (2) edit > edit elements inner HTML and (3) inserting this code:

<ul>
  <li>What types of animals are permitted</li>
  <li>What types of documentation a landlord may ask for when reviewing a request for a reasonable accommodation
</li>
  <li>The scope of information needed to be listed on documentation, and what to do if a landlord denies a request for an accommodation</li>
</ul>

padding and margin:

1 Like

I found someone who codes in my office. Here was the solution placed in the element's inner HTML (the CSS cant go in the doc header):

<ul>  
<li>What types of animals are permitted</li>
  <li>What types of documentation a landlord may ask for when reviewing a request for a reasonable accommodation
</li>
  <li>The scope of information needed to be listed on documentation, and what to do if a landlord denies a request for an accommodation</li>
</ul>  

<style>
	.HYPE_scene li {
	padding-bottom: 8px;
	}
</style>```
1 Like