Some considerations about Hype and how I would like it to be

You're right. I'd lock it up here, too. Hopefully, the Tumult Hype guys will take the writing into consideration.

Alex, I'm not a person who likes to give judgements and my intervention on your message was more of a provocation than anything else.
I'm sorry but from your work I'm even more convinced that programmers can only do programmers and designers/graphers/animators can only do artists.

Please everyone with their work and talents.
Don't be snobbish and don't expand your ego more than you should.

I wish a good end of the year and a wonderful 2020 for you and your families. May the future bring you all forum users everything you desire!
W Tumult Hype!

I deleted my posts, because I realized my tone was a bit unpleasant, and I don't mean to be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so - even if I thought you were being a jerk, it wasn't my place to say anything. I have decided that if I can't say anything nice, its better to remain silent.

Since deleting the posts, I decided to do some research on you, just out of curiosity. I know your name, I have seen some of your work, and I have a general sense of your skills. I have formed a professional opinion about them as well - which I won't bother to express for obvious reasons.

Folks, I’m going to close this thread. It has derailed from criticism on Hype’s approach to criticism of each other. The forums are a place for healthy discussion - emphasis on healthy. These forums are a place to elevate skills for improving ourselves and our works.

Thank you for your considerations on Hype.

6 Likes

Hello Alex, I’m really sorry for what I wrote but I didn’t mean to offend your person or your work.
My English is not very good and in the online translation I got carried away by automatic phrases. Your work is worthy of being appreciated and rewarded.
We have different ideas on how to use Hype and I believe that everyone has to go their own way to grow but I exaggerated in defending my idea.
Please, accept my apology.

1 Like