Something I’m really missing from Hype is the ability to set durations in milliseconds for selected keyframes. Specifically, it’d be nice to be able to:
- Set durations in ms for one or more selected keyframes
- Dragging keyframes is a tedious task when working with multiple items, especially if I’ve spent time staggering them or placing them in different positions around the timeline.
- Being able to select multiple keyframes scattered across the timeline and changing their durations in one fell swoop would save an enormous amount of time and frustration.
- The ability to stagger keyframes by X ms
- Select multiple keyframes and start them by however many milliseconds entered, one after the other.