Reverse animation in timeline

1. What do you want to see in Hype?
    To be able to select the blue animation in the timeline and reverse it with one click

2. Have you found a workaround for this problem?
    I currently drag the start of the animation past the end and move back into place.

3. Are there examples of other apps with this feature? Or, have you seen examples of this elsewhere on the web? (Please include a URL)
    Many animation programs have this feature

4. How high of a priority is this for you?
    Nice to have

[*] Nice to Have
[ ] Important
[ ] Can't use Hype without it

5 Likes

Thanks for the request!

Thanks. It's often easier to animate forwards, for example when animating something flying in, so I'll animate it flying off first and then reverse it, because you already have your fly-to point set. If that makes sense LOL!

3 Likes

Great feature request. I often find myself reversing by dragging the end to the front then repositioning the animation block which is quite annoying and it’s time intensive. Please add It to the list.

1 Like

And it gets messy if you have more than two key frames.

Which also makes it important that if there was a auto reverse feature, then you would need to be able to flip the whole string of keyframes or only contiguous selected keyframes

2 Likes

Very cool feature request. Most of the time I'd set up the final scene on the canvas and then would love to set this as a (timely) end point of the animation.

1 Like