Resolved: HTML content hidden below hype animation

Hi

I’m building a website and I’m using a hype animation in it. The issue I have is that the content I need to show above the animation is hidden below it. Any solution to that? Thank you.

Sharing a document will help us see what’s going on.

I want the highlighted text to appear on the HTML5 animation that I have created using hype, not above it, I want to do that without using hype to put the text on the animation, I want to use the text from the project, so that the animation will be as a background of the text (Please find attached)

<div>
    <h4 class="sec_4_h4">Lorem ipsum</h4>
    <p class="sec_4_p">Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.</p>
      <div id="sec4an45_hype_container" style="margin:auto;position:relative;width:100%;height:768px;overflow:hidden;" aria-live="polite">
        <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="sec4an45.hyperesources/sec4an45_hype_generated_script.js?78835"></script>
      </div>
  </div>

project.zip (855.6 KB)

I think this was resolved here?

1 Like