Rate My Ride (Made with Hype)

Inspired by this GitHub GIF

e1591f84-6985-4bc5-ae25-ae6f97aafd05

Demo:
RateMyRideDoneInHype.html

Download:
RateMyRideDoneInHype.hype.zip

There is an updated version by @jonathan from Tumult, that can be found here ...

MadeWithHype_2

High resolution (2x) PNG of "Made with Tumult Hype" can be found here.

This is part of a new series of files I will publish under "Made with Hype". It will be (interaction/motion) Design I come across that are made with other technology stacks but can easily also be recreated in Hype.

Feel free to also publish stuff with this label.

6 Likes

It’s pretty neat. Nice work with the eyeballs.

Maybe post about it here… https://old.reddit.com/r/webdev …as they have “Showoff Saturday”.

Thank you! Unfortunately I am not a Reddit user. Time constraints.

I don’t know man. You put the work into the project, why not promote it? In five minutes you could have hundreds of people looking at your project.

But true, I don’t have a Reddit account either. Because I know, soon after, I’ll be on the_donald posting memes. :crazy_face:

Eh, maybe a karma farmer will see this post and post it for you.

2 Likes

the simple things …great! :slight_smile:

Great stuff for upcoming training sessions… :smirk:

2 Likes

Very cool project!

Awesome!

Two questions for you:

• Is there a URL source for the original design?
  • There’s nothing wrong with code approach for the eyes, but is there a specific reason you didn’t use a relative timeline?

I tried it and it wasn't working properly right away so I went the quick code route. With some tweaking and time invested it should provably work as a relative timeline too.

1 Like

Here’s an updated version that has: shaking for the Hideous ride, stop points for the different settings, better drag correspondence, text sliding in more like the original, and a little bit less code:

RateMyRideDoneInHype-v2.hype.zip (47.7 KB)

4 Likes