Question about blurry quality on images when in a group

I'm doing a short and simple name presentation for a seminar. Name and title will be changed for a bunch of people so it will be many videos. All will be exported to mp4.

I am doing a simple rotation in a "talking bubble" from name to title. Name (1. in Hypefile attached) works perfectly. Title (2. in Hypefile attached) get's blurry. I grouped them because I couldn't figure out how to make the transform origin to work properly if outside a group.

When I export to HTML5 both looks perfect. When I export to video nr 2 is blurry. Anyone? :thinking:

sparkbanken.zip (662.0 KB)

My guess… avoid image optimization on export and continued rotation values on rotation Y … rather than going from -90° to -180° flip the image in Photoshop and go from 90° to 0° … not tested.

Thanks Max will try that. There must be an issue on Hypes "export to video". I tried to convert the HTML5 export to mp4 using https://html5animationtogif.com/ and the result is perfect. Very strange.

This might help as well…

Alternatively, do not put a 280% scale on the group. Make the group/image the final size you want via the "Placement" width/heights.

1 Like

Thank you Jonathan worked like a charm! Got another question. How do I spin this bubble in a normal way without it leaving the scene. Can't get the transform origin to work properly. I'm attaching a file.

spin.zip (1.3 MB)

It sounds like this is likely due to perspective being applied? Can you try adding this code to the Head HTML (via the Document Inspector's Edit Head HTML… button):

2 Likes

Super easy fix and worked like a charm. Thanks again Jonathan! I am not very good with code.

1 Like