yeah i know what the string is for - it was a reference to another post where someone suggested deleting it to solve a similar problem, so i thought I would just put it out there to stop that suggestion being offered here as well.
this fails on both my test server, and my live server. i will post an updated link when things calm down at work later today so you can see the live version. live is CENTOS 6.5 and test is CENTOS 7.3
i have some files that are older, created in Hype3 - that USED to work, but I opened it, saved it as a folder, and posted it and it failed. Something has changed in the way things are being out put. other files on both my servers that run hype that are old and still working, so its definitely something that is new in the output and the process of saving a project to a folder, or it seems to be.
here is the oddity - other files on that test server in other accounts on the server are still functioning because they were created in the past and they are running just fine. i use hype like sprinkles of fun on super complex php / my sql systems, i am not a newbie. moving hype to servers is not new to me, but it suddenly failing for no reason is.
i am not opposed to deleting all the copies of version 4.0 and then re-downloading the current one (even though I did this when i bought the upgrade, because i was testing) if that could help.