Preview live in browser

I would like to add previous live in browser like Firefox, Safari or Chrome just as we already have ipad in previous live.

In Visual Studio Code you have a plugin that activated direct previous “Server Live” that can work very very fast without errors.

I would like to add previous live in browser like Firefox, Safari or Chrome just as we already have ipad in previous live.

You can also add more than one browser screen to try for 1920 screen and another is ipad and another iphone at the same time that helps me catch the design flaws.

Thank you

The problem with that idea, as much I’d love it, is that your continuously resetting the state of Hype on every live refresh also what files does Hype track to trigger a live refresh? Saving back to Hype after editing and pressing Cmd-S… @jonathan certainly got also something to say about it. Worth thinking about as even if the state gets reseted one doesn’t have to export again and could directly navigate to the state in question (buttons, interactions etc.). Maybe an option to lock current scene as export would also be nice. Maybe Apple Script can help „pressing“ the needed shortcut for now.

Sorry, I realized that the translator is not well transfer Spanish to English.

In ipad if it works very well prior direct … LOVE !!

I’m missing is browsers

Just to clarify - you are asking for the “Mirror Mode” that is in Hype Reflect to be a part of all browser previews?

If so - I agree this would be a cool feature. (Sadly it would be hard to do – we can only do mirror mode easily because both Hype and iOS use the same WebKit rendering engine and we’re just shipping the DOM from the editor to the device).

Hi

If the browser should work the same as Hype Reflex as a mirror mode and test included.

Here is github if it helps you a lot to add to hype.

I always demand that I open a Plugins (Javascript or Swift) for developers that can create many plugins that can help many designers

Gotchya. A simple refresh in a browser probably won’t work well for Hype content, since each time there is change it would end up resetting all state (timelines, scenes, symbols, etc.). For this reason to do an effective Mirror Mode there has to be a bit more support under-the-hood.

(FYI Tumult does have another product that has existed since 2003 called HyperEdit that does the live preview while you type (in-app) :slight_smile:. I’m presently revamping it so it can run on Catalina and is a bit more modern.)