Order of actions

Hi,
I want to play the timeline reverse and change to the main timeline with one click.
But if I put the actions on the mouse click function, hype ignore the order an play the last action first.
How can I change this? In Pubcoder for example there is a function that you allows to play the actions together or behind each other.

Not clear… please provide an example file.

Thanks for your answer.

I will try to create a sample file.

Preliminary:
From my main timeline, I click to get to my sub-timeline. In the sub timeline the background image zooms. By clicking on the image, the timeline should play backwards and then switch back to the main timeline. So the click function has 2 actions: start timeline (reverse) and start timeline main (or change to scene ?).
With click you change now directly into the main timeline without "reverse". But the actions should be played one after the other or even make a small pause:
Play reverse -pause- change to main timeline.

Is this possible?

please read up the documentation for difference of start and continue a timeline ... my instinct says one of the issues is there :slight_smile:

if you'd like a behavior that happens when a action triggers a timeline for playing reverse at the end of reversing you may use a separate timeline that does this triggered by the same action