OAM displays differently than when building in Hype

I have tried to include my document in my wordpress site but it gives me the error that the display is far from the part I built, the word parts are skewed in the layout. Has anyone ever had an error like this?
https://goccuaduong.com/blog/
Google Ads Max.hyperesources.zip (170.4 KB)

if you do not load the fonts you need explicit you may only use websafe fonts.
To do so: In the Typography-Inspector change Font-family to web
Use one of those fonts instead of Helvetica ...

You could also try to use the iframe-embed within the wp-plugin (WP-Theme-CSS might interfere ...)

Always set a fixed lineheight-value in Hype when working with text

1 Like

I used Arial font and updated it again on the blog but it didn't help much. As for lineheight as you said, I don't know where it is in Hype.

I found the lineheight position as you said but I don't understand how to edit it yet, seems to be just basic parameters not much options. Can you elaborate a bit more on the css use case please.

Defaultsetting for lineheight in Hype ist normal. Change it to a fix value for more reliable results. Let a bit of valuable extraspace left and right for the Text. As Last Option choose iframe as embeddingtyoe

I fixed all the elements and updated again but it's still the same. I send you the attached file below. Please check if I am following your instructions correctly.
Google Ads Max OAM.hyperesources.zip (171.8 KB)

looks fine to me in preview.

did you try embedding as iframe-option in WP?

1 Like

Thank you, the iframe option looks fine. Not sure what caused it to display incorrectly.

1 Like

sometimes the "css-protection" Hype does will not 100% work when embedded as div. an iframe is a brwoserwindow within a browserwindow ... so it's encapsulated from the parent page.

2 Likes