Notepad or postit notes and customizable default document

What do you want to see in Hype?

Two things that would be helpful. One is some way to keep a notepad or custom script/behaviour library. Basically a window where I can write down some ideas or info or a list of my commonly used scripts or behaviours (eg scrollmagic attributes) so I can quickly copy and past them in. This could be for each individual project and/or a universal notepad so each time I start a new project the notepad is 'preloaded' with stuff I commonly use.

And speaking of which, when I start a new project I would like to have some default stuff already in the head html such as the call to scrollmagic for javascripts. I would like to set up a doc/project and save it as my default project so each time I open a new project I'm good to go.

Have you found a workaround for this problem?

no

Are there examples of other apps with this feature? Or, have you seen examples of this elsewhere on the web? (Please include a URL)

I think adobe might allow this at least for customizable work spaces I don't know about default projects

How high of a priority is this for you?

Nice to Have
[ ] Important
[ ] Can't use Hype without it

1 Like

You can utilize Apple Notes or explore the latest version of FiveNotes 3. Additionally, other note-taking apps such as Notion and Evernote are suitable options.

Saving projects as Hype templates can provide a Hype file containing all your stored settings.

Moreover, you can save Hype symbols, yet numerous merge bugs remain unresolved when utilizing them repeatedly on the same project.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I definitely recommend making use of Template files, but there's plenty of room for improvement in helping keep track of your reusable components/scripts.

1 Like