Multi HTML Pages Share Same Hyperesources Folder

Thanks MarkHunte,

I’m new to coding and what I put where but I did just that by altering the source folder reference to all the Chapters’ html files and added the following to the Index.html but the project doesn’t work, it will not open the ‘contents’ or other chapters after opening the index.html page, I’m guessing I’m doing something hopelessly wrong!:

<div id="index_hype_container" style="margin:auto;position:relative;width:100%;height:100%;overflow:hidden;">
	<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="Index.hyperesources/index_hype_generated_script.js?24495"></script>
</div>

<div id="contents1_hype_container" style="margin:auto;position:relative;width:100%;height:100%;overflow:hidden;">
    <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="Index.hyperesources/contents1_hype_generated_script.js?34661"></script>
</div>

<div id="chapter1_hype_container" style="margin:auto;position:relative;width:100%;height:100%;overflow:hidden;">
    <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="Index.hyperesources/index_hype_generated_script.js?2848"></script>
</div>

<div id="chapter2_hype_container" style="margin:auto;position:relative;width:100%;height:100%;overflow:hidden;">
    <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="Index.hyperesources/chapter2_hype_generated_script.js?980"></script>
</div>

<div id="chapter3_hype_container" style="margin:auto;position:relative;width:100%;height:100%;overflow:hidden;">
    <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="Index.hyperesources/chapter3_hype_generated_script.js?23955"></script>
</div>

<div id="chapter4_hype_container" style="margin:auto;position:relative;width:100%;height:100%;overflow:hidden;">
    <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="Index.hyperesources/chapter4_hype_generated_script.js?36147"></script>
</div>

<!-- end copy -->

Here is a quick example

Archive.zip (94.4 KB)

<div id="index_hype_container" style="margin:auto;position:relative;width:600px;height:400px;overflow:hidden;">
		<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="index.hyperesources/index_hype_generated_script.js?54452"></script>
	</div>

<!-- end copy -->

<div id="chp2_hype_container" style="margin:auto;position:relative;width:600px;height:400px;overflow:hidden;">
		<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="index.hyperesources/chp2_hype_generated_script.js?54708"></script>
	</div>
  </body>

index.hyperesources:
-> 96C8F8-restorable.plist
-> blank.gif
-> chp2_hype_generated_script.js
-> HYPE-584.full.min.js
-> HYPE-584.thin.min.js
-> index_hype_generated_script.js
-> PIE.htc

but can you post the index project and chapter1 so I can look at it to see whats going on

Sure, no problem:

Apologies, I was being an idiot and not imagining the .js file to actually be a file within the various other resourced folders but a line of code instead, I’ve just copied it over and the links are now working!

Thanks again for your help and patience!

Just a thorough test now! :smiley:

1 Like