Minimum size? Animation does not display

I’ve been using Hype for several years and have never had a problem with being able to display an animation. Until today.
I have a small animation - a 100 x 140 very basic slide show of stain samples.
The html file displays properly - right down to a browser width of 100 px but when I drop the code into a markup object / div, it doesn’t display. I’ve taken the same object and swapped out the code for a range of other animations, up to 1200 px wide and they all display just fine, but not this one.

Here’s a link to the Hype generated HTML file: Stain Swatches animation

Here’s the doc: SelectStainsAnim.hype.zip (72.1 KB)

Here’s the code (everything looks fine to me):

<div id="selectstainsanim_hype_container" style="margin:auto;position:relative;width:100px;height:140px;overflow:hidden;" aria-live="polite"> <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="SelectStainsAnim.hyperesources/selectstainsanim_hype_generated_script.js?71077"></script> </div>

Can you share the page where you have it embedded? Not really sure what might be happening here.

There isn't a minimum size, so it probably has to do with the DIV...

sample page link

I’ve built this thing over and over again all kinds of ways plus three times with the same settings as this, but now it works. It might be something funky with my web app. I posted an issue on another forum section about a background image showing through a white object. Today it doesn’t show through. (No change at all on my part. Must be black magic or something.)