I keep seeing folks using LinkTree to send their social media followers to a small collection of links, so I thought I would make a quick mockup of this in Hype. It's super easy to set this up, and it loads much faster than anything else on the market.
It's a simple page entirely built in Hype with a single smaller layout and a small amount of CSS: View it here.
A typical Linktree site gets a score of:
While this Hype only version scored:
... and 100 on Desktop.
LinkCollection.hype.zip (103.4 KB)
- Changes in one layout will reflect in the other (because the links are a symbol)
- Choose your favorite text color or button background to appear on 'hover' in the CSS
- Update the avatar image by selecting the image in the resource library and replacing with a square image.
- Edit links and text normally: Enter the symbol and double click on a button to edit the text. And select the 'Actions' - Mouse Click property to update the URL it points to.
- Use any Emoji image you like from https://emojipedia.org/ to reduce any image needs.
- Export using Advanced Export (and inline data file + loader) to keep things speedy
- Document allows tabbing from link to link with tabindex