Just a "Thank you" post :-)

I popped in a few times this summer with some issues on the project I've been working on and got the right help at the right time and I wanted to thank you all.

The project is 85% complete but we launched anyway. If you're interested in some of the things we did particularly implementing drag and drop (with lock in place) functionality and some of the other variable assignments the project is up at:

http://www.misocialstudies.org/Math/GeoMath.html

Things in green are what my mentor and I are calling "done - needing feedback" (we implemented a feedback page toward the end) - things in white are missing something but neither he nor I can completely determine what. And things grayed out are obviously coming soon. The center column is all stuff built in Hype.

A few teacher friends who started early have already started bringing their kids through some of the interactive modules and they're loving it.

But a huge thank you to everyone who weighed in to my questions on this forum. You helped me solve some issues, learn more coding (I'm still such a NOOB!) and push Hype to do more of what I always knew it could do but wasn't sure how to work out.

This is another project I"ll look back on in 4 years and go "yeesh, I'm so much better at this stuff now." but for now, my mentor and I have unveiled "GeoMath" and we couldn't be prouder!

Cheers! - Dave

3 Likes

Awesome, congrats on getting almost to the finish line :slight_smile:. I'm glad you've been able to work through it and folks here have been able to help so much.