Input Fields in Tumult Hype and Pubcoder

Hi Daniel,

Thanks so much – I'll have a look at these options.

The project is a digital sales tool for reps to show to customers. Part of this allows the rep to select the customer from a long list (80 customers) using keyboard input and JS fuzzy search. We then display how much of a more expensive competitor product they're using and how much they could save if they switch to our product.

The sales team don't always have internet access so the hype project needs to be loaded before the visit and work offline. Preferably full-screen (iPad Pro only). And allow input (selecting from drop-downs & typing).

Is there a solution you would particularly recommend for this use case?

Thank you so much for your help!

Try some of the options listed in the Kiosk page? I don't have first hand experience with offline html documents on a iPad, but what you're looking for is usually referred to as 'offline kiosk mode' -- and since Hype is a HTML document, any Kiosk app that supports HTML will show Hype documents correctly. (As long as you don't use any external web fonts).

Might be worth checking out the offline functionality of 'Documents' -- this page has more info: Documents internal web browser | Documents Knowledge Base

Thanks Daniel, this is incredibly helpful. I think one of these will be the perfect solution. Thanks so much for your support :blush:

1 Like