Import multiple frames at once and sequence all of them in timeline

IMPORT MULTIPLE FRAMES AT ONCE AND SEQUENCE ALL OF THEM IN TIMELINE

Hello, help needed here.

Looking to import a video and insert all frames into timeline.

I could import a lot of sequencial images, or a .gif, or the video itself.

But in the end I want to have each frame inside the hype timeline, so I can control scrolling inside a blocs website.

Is the a fast/easy way to do that?

Best regards, thanks

Mauricio

This post may be of help

Mark, thanks for your response.

Maybe my question wasn’t precise enough.

I have no trouble controlling timeline with scroll afterwards, my problem is to batch import a sequence of images (like using a sprite sheet structure), but then convert the sprite sheet into FRAME BY FRAME INDIVIDUAL IMAGES ON A REGULAR TIMELINE.

Sure, I can make that importing image after image, frame by frame, but I am looking for a way to automate that, so It would be easy to import 300 frames or more.

So, if I have a sequence of images or a gif, and load into a sprite sheet inside HYPE, great. But then, how do I, in a automated way, transform that into frame by frame. Is there a command, or code, or some way to do that easily? The size of final animation would not be a problem.
But I need that to work like old animation, frame by frame images.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Best

M

The Easiest way after not going for a movie or a sprite sheet as a container … place first image on frame and use Hype AnimationFrame to increase the frame number and set the image resource using setElementProperty, in my opinion.

There’s not really a way to automate this, but I would be curious on why video/spritesheets don’t do what you want. Also for 300 images I strongly recommend a video format since it will be the most efficient.