Hyperlink Text - Change COLOR and NO UNDERLINE

Hello Hype Experts - I’m sure this is a simple solve. I am developing a Hype project that serves as a stand alone kiosk. All good on the build there. I have gotten a client request to have a list of items (text) that can hyperlink to various scenes. Thanks to the forums, I’ve solved the ability to create hyperlinked text. All good there.

QUESTION: I would like the hyperlink text to be formatted with no EXTRANEOUS COLOR or UNDERLINES so that it doesn’t look like “website” type text. I want it to be the clean formatted text that the rest of my Hype project has. I’m sure it’s something I need to setup in the HTML header but I do not no how to code this. Any help GREATLY APPRECIATED!! Thank you!

Easiest I can think of:

a {text-decoration: none;}

Put that in the header.

1 Like

I see. Thank you. It’s a styling tag. Working on this globally. I figured out how to do it on a line by line basis. Is there a way to put the style tag in the CSS section.

The format for changing the style of anchor links is:

<style>
    a {
    text-decoration: none;
    color: #000;
    }
</style>

This can be placed in the Head of your Hype document. You can edit the contents of the <head>…</head> of your exported .html file by clicking on ‘Edit HTML Head’ in the Document Inspector.

Thanks. Looking for something as it pretains to HYPE not CSS in general, but thanks.

Thank you. Will this only work if I export the HTML? I pasted that in the head in HYPE but when i go to preview, i don’t see the results.

Here’s a quick example. I recommend unchecking ‘Protect from external styles’ so you can set your own css styles.

24%20PM

Example (14.8 KB)

Thank you! Perfect.