Hype + three.js

Yes: 托管库  |  Hosted Libraries  |  Google for Developers

2 Likes

Awesome, time to get my Blender skills up to standard and make 3D ads :smile:

1 Like

Very interesting, although I already have enough with 2D animation. :sweat_smile:

When i export the project to a HTML-folder I get the CORS problem. Is there an easy way to fix this? I read about creating a proxy server but for me that is not an easy way :slight_smile:

for easy local testing you can use:

1 Like

Ok thanks!
But what about when i deliver to customer?
Is there an easy way to fix this problem, or is it a server configuration?

needs to run on a serverenvironment

Ahaa so if I run it on a server it would work fine?
Sorry for lame question.

Taking a course in Javascript right now so hopefully I don't need to ask som many "easy" questions later on :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hacked your very helpful example to load an FBX model. No FBX animations yet but that's my aim. Using your guidelines I embedded the necessary three.js modules. I also embedded the FBXLoader usage into World.js since it was call-back based and it was easiest for now. I'm sure someone with more three.js experience could migrate this hackery into a cleaner form. It would be great to have a few more episodes in your "Hello" series to show how to simply load and reuse all the great 3D model assets out there.
ThreejsCamera_wOrbitControlsandAmbientLight_LoadingFBX.hype.zip (1.7 MB)

3 Likes

That’s an interesting idea and certainly a possibility for the future.

1 Like

Updated project files for the solution are now included above :arrow_up:. These examples use the latest three.js version (r150). Note - three.js isn't normally backwardly compatible so you probably shouldn't use the earlier code example anymore.

3 Likes

Three new videos in this series and associated project files are now included in the solution above :arrow_up:.

4 Likes