Hype HTML5 looks different on my webpage than it does in the preview on Hype 3

Hi all

I’ve recently started using Hype and I’m really excited about the possibilities. I produced a Hype file and everything looks as it should on the preview. When I upload it to my website, some of the text has moved position, overlaps images, etc. I guess I can physically move the elements around to try and counteract it, but it’s kind of missing the point.

http://thereasonmag.com/9586-2/

It seems to be an issue on both the phone sized and full sized versions, but when I preview from Hype, they’re fine.

I’m sorry if this has been covered, but I don’t know where to look. Any help would be gratefully received.

(Gerfried) #2

Sounds like the CSS from your website is interfering with the elements in your scene. Is the “protect from external styles” option checked in the document inspector?

Can you set a line height set on the text which is overlapping? That might help resolve the problem for you. You can set the line height in the Text inspector: the default (normal) which you have set on the text sometimes doesn’t give you the same results in all browsers, especially for large columns. I find that Firefox is usually the worst offender when it comes to line height.

Hi Gxxr

Thanks for your input. ‘Protect from external styles’ is checked. Is this correct?