Hype export to IOS App for iPhone

Hi guys…I am looking for documentation on creating an iPhone app from Tumult Hype 3 export. Found a video on YouTube but the Quality is not op to scratch.

Would really appreciate it if someone could direct me to or provide something to help me accomplish this.

Thanks

PeterG

I viewed an updated version of Nick Gressle’s video tutorial with higher resolution here: Making an Xcode 9.0 application with Hype I get no compile errors, but the iPhone 8, 7 and 6 simulators just pop up Blank.
I replicated the that same procedure in Xcode 9.1 with another Hype export ( Also tested in Safari OK )which yielded same results. I Tried it with iPhone 6 and 7 simulators with the same results

Thanks
Peter G

Do you have a zip of the xcode project that you are using that isn’t displaying?

Hi Jonathan…thank you for the replay
Kindly see attached zip of the Xcode Project.Blocks.zip (116.0 KB)

Thanks Peter G

You have declared an incorrect/extra ViewController class within your ViewController class, so the viewDidLoad function is not being called since it is on the wrong one.

class ViewController: UIViewController {
    class ViewController: UIViewController, WKNavigationDelegate {

If you remove the first line (as the second one uses the WKNavigationDelegate that you’ll want) and corresponding close curly bracket, the web view will show up.

1 Like

Hi Jonathan

Thank for the help… It works perfectly
Much appreciated.

Peter G

1 Like