Hype beta 3 and fixed layout ePub

Hi everybody,
before the 2.5 Hype version I was able to insert an animation in an ePub file, pasting these code lines in the xtml:

<div id="ml03_hype_container" style="position:relative;overflow:hidden;width:683px;height:768px;">
	<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="page_43_interazione/ML_03.hyperesources/ml03_hype_generated_script.js"></script>
</div>

<!-- end copy -->

and by declaring the elements in the opf file.

From the 2.5 version (and the beta 3.0 is no exception) I have troubles with the hype.js file

Can anyone here please tell me how to insert the Hype animation in an ebook?

Will the 3.0 release be able to export the animation in the xhtml file?

Thank you

Hype documents cannot work when directly inserted into an XHTML document. You’ll want to make an iframe in your XHTML and reference the exported page.

Could you please send me a working example of the iframe?

Interesting — I’ve been using the div code in my animations embedded in Fixed-Layout Epub with InDesign. If you embed with iframe, the animation doesn’t play on the iPad, so the change is necessary.

Afraid I haven’t been building Epub from scratch so I can’t comment on if anything else could be going wrong, or if perhaps it works better in FXL Epub?

Oh, there also seems to be an issue in the current version of InDesign CC 2014, where hyperlinks don’t work in embedded HTML animations, made in Hype or made in Edge Animate. Luckily, switching iframe for div avoids this bug, but of course only works for Hype and not Edge.

I am having a similar issue. I am attempting to embed an image heavy hype animation into an ePub file generated from Pages 5.5 but with singular lack of success. The code I am using, which a have followed from a Tumult post a year or so ago, is as follows and I am placing it in the Xhtml Chapter-1 document in the epubs OPS folder. I have a feeling that it may be something to do with the size of the animation which is set for full screen iPad or that the 11mn per page restriction that Pages has is stopping it altogether.

Any advice would be much appreciated. I have incorporated the animation very successfully in an iBook but want to have a cross platform version.

Ooop sorry I mean 11MB not 11mn and the code is:

<div style ="margin:auto;width:1024px">
    <div id=“Winterepub_hype_container" style="position:relative;overflow:hidden;width:1024px;height:768px;">
    <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="Winterepub/Winterepub.hyperesources/Winterpub_hype_generated_script.js"></script>
    </div>
  </div>

I’ve only just started having this issue too. Seems like simple animations with one scene work in XHTML, but not multiple scenes. I’m going to try to rebuild my multi scene animation as one.

Please Let me know if someone found a fix for this.